Amy is committed to the provision of educational opportunities for families, educational staff, and future professionals. She works closely with contracting agencies to tailor the content and curriculum of trainings to meet the needs of intended audiences.
Professional Speaking / Education Schedule
- Please check back for frequently as new events are added frequently.
College Course Schedule
- University of Rhode Island - Kingston, RI CMD 494 Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorders (3 credits) Current perspectives on diagnosis, etiology, and core challenges in social communication and emotional regulation for children with autism and PDD. Roles of therapists and educators within a comprehensive intervention framework. Prerequisite: senior standing, CMD 375 or permission of instructor. http://www.uri.edu/hss/cmd/msSplCourses.html
- Emerson College - Boston, MA CD 651 Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorders (1 credit) Special Topic Intersession http://www.emerson.edu
Frequently Requested Professional Workshop Formats
- Introduction to the SCERTS Model; A Comprehensive Educational Approach for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (1- or 2-day formats)
- SCERTS Implementation - Team Training; Implementing the SCERTS Assessment Process (SAP) to Guide Program Development for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (2-day format)
- Addressing Emotional Regulation in Children and Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders (1- or 2-day formats)
- Caregiver Education Programs (varying curricula, 1.5 or 3 hour formats)